Work with the best. Drive your own success.
XPO Logistics, a global leader in logistics, is looking for a highly skilled Operations Coordinator to support the Dispatcher. At XPO, youll have the support to excel at work, and the resources to build a career you can be proud of. When you join us, youll discover that its more than a better job. Its a better life.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability, and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What youll do on a typical day:
- Support Dispatcher in their duties of dispatching trucks to meet customer requirements
- Make appointments for pickup and delivery and update systems
- Keep track of empty container availability
- Forward PODs (Proof of Delivery) on appropriate web-billed accounts
- Monitor import container releases from the pier and rail to prevent demurrage
- Monitor and answer daily emails
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, youll need:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of applicable experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel)
Itd be great if you also have:
- Bachelors degree
- 1 year of transportation experience
- Analytical, communication, and time management skills
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oral, Toyota and many others. Were the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and were just getting started.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran, or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time-to-time, as needed.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 33957862 chesapeake